GDT 11/25 Sabres @ Lightning 7pm et. Msg-b

miles

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

The good news is a new savvy GM has Eichel, Dahlin, Reinhart, Cozens and UPL in the wings, and will likely be in atop 5 lotto situation.  The cap is going to clear out as well.  With a few good moves we could be back in business quickly like Edmonton. 

... Edmonton has been bad for a decade and are currently relying on 2 players to drag that carcass to the playoffs. 

If Bots goes it would be better to do it after the season.  If I am the owner, and that is my plan then I tell him to sit on his hands - all confidence is lost so why have him waste assets.  

The dysfunction in the FO would be a terrible distraction.  It will not help Pegula in finding an experienced NHL GM either.   Most good candidates must be leery of Terry and Kim   

RK will likely be dismissed once the new GM is in place.   He is looking overmatched as well.  

1 minute ago, darksabre said:

It should be fairly obvious at this point that being a Buffalo Sabre means showing up, punching in, and then spending your shift pooping on company time. Nice gig if you can get it. 

Apathy and selfishness.  That's the culture.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

If Bots goes it would be better to do it after the season.  If I am the owner, and that is my plan then I tell him to sit on his hands - all confidence is lost so why have him waste assets.  

The dysfunction in the FO would be a terrible distraction.  It will not help Pegula in finding an experienced NHL GM either.   Most good candidates must be leery of Terry and Kim   

RK will likely be dismissed once the new GM is in place.   He is looking overmatched as well.  

I agree with all this....and what is so pathetic is that all hope for this season is now lost and it's not even Thanksgiving yet!

31 minutes ago, darksabre said:

It's incredible that these people get to make so much money. I'll let Cernak kick my butt for a couple grand, gimme a jersey. 

Rob Ray’s, with no ties to the pants ...  with four dollar shoulder pads and fly away elbow pads!   You’d be a monster!

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ... said:

It's a concussion! Of course it's a long-term injury. No heart. No nothing from Krueger.

Admittedly, I'm a Lindy Ruff fan, but could you imagine Lindy's answer to the Rasmus question.  Here. Let me predict it.  "That's f'n bullsh!t right there.  If the league wants to play by those rules, fine.  Just let me know now so I can prepare my team for the next time we meet them."

Edited by Tondas
  • Like (+1) 6

6 minutes ago, ... said:

It's a concussion! Of course it's a long-term injury. No heart. No nothing from Krueger.

Ok, now I’m totally convinced this is the type of team Ralphy Boy wants.  They didn’t respond because he ordered them not to.  (Not that they would’ve anyway).  Now I truly hate Ralph and Botterill.  Not saying I want a psychopath like Tortarella behind the bench, but come on, show some emotion.  Your future on the blue line got his face smashed in and you don’t want to judge???  Wtf is with this guy??

29 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I just a decade our culture has changed so much it’s even made hockey soft.  This is a mans sport.  They need fighting back for reasons like this game.    Imagine Kevin MaGuire Back in the day or Rob Ray in the line up when Dahlin got blindsided viciously like that.  

Memories ...  the guy picked a fight with Stevie Y while Probert was on the ice ...

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Tondas said:

Admittedly, I'm a Lindy Ruff fan, but could you imagine Lindy's answer to the Rasmus question.  Here. Let me predict it.  "That's f'n bullsh!t right there.  If the league wants to play by those rules, fine.  Just let me know now so I can prepare my team for the next time we meet them."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.