GDT 11/25 Sabres @ Lightning 7pm et. Msg-b

miles

1 minute ago, ... said:

I'm completely serious when I say I agree with you.

The sentiment, or something similar, seems to be very strong today. Usually, people are like "there's no place in the game for that anymore" or "why?" Nice to see, but the people who promote softness will prevail here on the board within 24 hours.

There's probably a bit of "fool me once" going on, seeing as how Tampa took out a second player, now.

Just now, ... said:

The sentiment, or something similar, seems to be very strong today. Usually, people are like "there's no place in the game for that anymore" or "why?" Nice to see, but the people who promote softness will prevail here on the board within 24 hours.

***** it. Burn it to the ground. 

TB made this team its b!tch.  Not good atoll as Rob Ray would say.  

As much as I hate to create constant change, a shakeup is needed.  I’ve been a jbott sympathizer but I’m done.  This team is not good.  They are soft.  I’m concerned with the development of key young players.  We need someone like Lou to take control of building this team.  We’ve been hoping to hire an inexperienced savant but that has not worked.  Another season going down the drain after a promising start.

4 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

For the first time ever, I’m losing interest to the point where it’s too painful to watch.  And I rode out the tank years.  This whole staff and fo has to go.  This thing is rotten to the core.  

I agree. For all intent and purposes it looks like they’ve tuned out the coaches. How can they be this bad.? How can they not have any toughness ? And I’m talking team toughness. Absolutely no grit.

Edited by bunomatic
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, ... said:

Yep.

I was bad enough that it was Cernak that took a shot at Jack over in Europe and no-one reacted. Now he goes after our other tankfruit and nothing?!?!

Fire Botterill tomorrow.

Just now, bunomatic said:

I agree. For all intent and purposes it looks like they’ve tuned out the coaches. How can they be this bad.? How can they not have any team toughness ? And I’m talking team toughness. Absolutely no grit.

They don't have players with that in their blood. 

4 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Hutton was staring at the ice at a moment where he should have been expecting to be pulled. They had to shout his name a few times to get his attention. Honestly, a strong move from Botterill right now would be to send Hutton away, and not in a painfully slow manner.

Hammburglar time? 

What else could they do? The pickins are slim. 

6 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Hutton was staring at the ice at a moment where he should have been expecting to be pulled. They had to shout his name a few times to get his attention. Honestly, a strong move from Botterill right now would be to send Hutton away, and not in a painfully slow manner.

He is the least of their problems

I just a decade our culture has changed so much it’s even made hockey soft.  This is a mans sport.  They need fighting back for reasons like this game.    Imagine Kevin MaGuire Back in the day or Rob Ray in the line up when Dahlin got blindsided viciously like that.  

Edited by Gatorman0519
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

@dudacek is the hero we don't deserve, but that the board needs right now.

Come make me feel better and wipe away these tears of frustration. 

We will have heard it all before (not a knock on dudacek)). I think tonight two game-changers are the response to Dahlin and Hutton's behavior. It's bad. Really bad.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.