GDT 11/25 Sabres @ Lightning 7pm et. Msg-b

miles

1 minute ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I’m guessing Dahlin getting looked at for possible concussion.

i dont understand how none of the sabres have retaliated for it on him or sobotka. 

2 players injured by dirty plays and nothing happens

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

In the Sabres Defense, Sobotka is addition by subtraction 

The Sabres deserve no defense.  They are a collection of pussies.  Sobotka is a teammate.  Maybe that is why players don’t want to come here, and are happy to leave.

This is like curse from the Lucic-Miller hit   A demon that needs to be exercised.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, KC Scouts said:

Well, this is as good a time as any for my first post.

Where do we go from here? SOMETHING has to change immediately, can it really continue this way?

I can't believe that they let this go on any further without a big shake up.  But what to do?

You need a competent GM to start with. 

Just now, KC Scouts said:

Well, this is as good a time as any for my first post.

Where do we go from here? SOMETHING has to change immediately, can it really continue this way?

I can't believe that they let this go on any further without a big shake up.  But what to do?

Welcome to the board, so so sorry you ended up here with this bs, let's hope your a difference maker with some positivity because im out of it when it comes to this team unfortunatly. 

Not much to do this season, we ending up close to bottom again, we need to wait another season to see change, if it ever comes.

2 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

I have 21 games on my half season ticket and i went to 2. With no interest of going to any more, I'll take another bath selling them all....good times. See ya next year folks unless the miraculous turnaround takes place...yeah 

I think I'm done next year with my 200 level season tix. This franchise is just sad. 

10 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I’m guessing Dahlin getting looked at for possible concussion.

Probably a broken nose. 

- - - 

There are a lot of depressing comments regarding the Sabres the team here and I can't say I disagree with them necessarily, but to me on a night like tonight my over-arching emotion is feeling like a fool, a fool to invest so much in sports.

Over dramatic sure but it's nights like today I just want to toss Sports as a whole into the trash compactor. I don't want to wait until tomorrow to find out how bad Dahlin is hurt, and then watch the injury time frame get delayed endlessly, and so forth, worrying about it. The response on-ice just adds to it. 

Urgh.

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

? Idk what it was but I hate this team right now. 

Well, my guess is that there is absolutely no honor on display. No loyalty, no nothing from this team than dudes taking the money, and not wanting to risk anything beyond what it takes to get the money. We've all be duped by the dupes on this team.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.