GDT 11/25 Sabres @ Lightning 7pm et. Msg-b

miles

1 minute ago, Beer said:

Hopefully that elbow knocked Dahlin back into the “generational” path.  

The Dahlin criticism has jumped the shark at this point. Kid is top 20 in D scoring at 19 (the only D-man with 16 or more points playing less than 20 minutes a game) and was a plus 2 headed into today. He was slumping but has been way better lately. 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

That'll get the conspiracy theorists going.

It's not a conspiracy when it's right out in the open. You can't honestly think the officiating has been even in this game.

5 minutes ago, ... said:

WTH is with these refs?  Now a trip goes uncalled.

And a tricky tack on us.

Tampa=MFT.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Thorny said:

The Dahlin criticism has jumped the shark at this point. Kid is top 20 is D scoring at 19 and was a plus 2 headed into today. He was slumping but has been way better lately. 

Dare I say it ... the criticism is ... obnoxious. There’s a clear difference between criticizing his current play. And making broad sweeping definitive statements on his overall ability or talent. Good grief...

Just now, SwampD said:

It's not a conspiracy when it's right out in the open. You can't honestly think the officiating has been even in this game.

And a tricky tack on us.

Tampa=MFT.

Do you honestly believe a ref saw that elbow and decided not to call it because of Tampa's status as a top/"favored" team?

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

The Dahlin criticism has jumped the shark at this point. Kid is top 20 in D scoring at 19 (the only D-man with 16 or more points playing less than 20 minutes a game) and was a plus 2 headed into today. He was slumping but has been way better lately. 

I get he’s top 20 scoring and that’s great but he is a defenseman and not a forward.  I would like him to play defense better.  I understand that comes with time so it will be a few years before we see if he is a true star defenseman 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PASabreFan said:

Do you honestly believe a ref saw that elbow and decided not to call it because of Tampa's status as a top/"favored" team?

he should get a reprimand for not seeing it. guy with puck head flies back and covered in blood

Just now, PASabreFan said:

I know I absolutely believe that some teams get a benefit of the doubt when already down a man... Totally believe that would've been called had it been the other way around

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.