GDT: 11/24/19 Buffalo @ Florida 5pm EST

Derrico

Just now, DarthEbriate said:

Can we just roll Skinner-Eichel-Reinhart and take our chances for a little while?

At this point I want Vesey to dress but never play another minute. I want him to hate being in the NHL so bad he quits. We gave him a chance on this team and with the top line even after he made his business decision we weren’t good enough for him. Shoes on the other foot kid. Translation: you are useless AF.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

On Bogo I’m saying that I’m happy he’s back. Maybe he’ll help this team. Lawd knows we need it

I really like Bogo as the 3rd pairing to limit his minutes for the PK, and for his physical play. He's been good for 20 games of what-in-the?, 20 games of steady, and 20 games of darn-good Bogo per season. And then 20 games in the bacta tank. So -- we've got the final bucket out of the way. Let's get steady/good Bogo underway. (And I like saying his name.)

Seeing him skate tonight, he needed a rehab stint of a few games just to get basic pace together. Everyone who skates in on him is testing him with speed and he's not able to handle it yet.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Pimlach said:

Why is Montour at forward?  What happened to ERod ?

RFK said he wanted 7D to rotate the lines around to make it harder for the Panthers to match lines.  Note that Skinner was skating on Eichel's line when he scored the first goal.

Montour seems to be bouncing between F and D.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.