GDT: 11/24/19 Buffalo @ Florida 5pm EST

Derrico

cut.jpg

The Sabres are back in action tonight as the three-game road trip continues. They're in Sunrise, Florida where they'll play the Florida Panthers. Coverage on MSG begins at 4:30 p.m. 

The trip concludes tomorrow night when the Sabres face the Lightning at 7 p.m.

Here's what you need to know. 

Tonight's matchup

From @SabresPR's Game Notes… 

• A win tonight would give Buffalo multiple victories against Florida in a season for the first time since 2016-17. The Sabres would have wins in consecutive meetings between the teams for the first time since they won three straight from Feb. 10 to Oct. 20, 2011.
  • The Sabres are 2-7-1 in their last 10 games vs. the Panthers; 1-7-2 on the road.
  • This is the second of four meetings between the Sabres and Panthers this season.
  • Last meeting: Buffalo defeated Florida 3-2 in Buffalo on Oct. 11
  • Next meeting: Saturday, Jan. 4 in Buffalo
Edited by Zamboni

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

Bob played last night, so the Sabres should get The Backup  Montembeault 

Not that it matters 

You couldn't make up a better name for an unknown backup goaltender who will shut out the Buffalo Sabres.

41 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Under no circumstances will I watch this game 

Come on. Five o'clock on a Sunday, low camera angle, no one in the arena, Sabres in a funk, backup goalie, Dan Dunleavy... You can't say no!

• Haha (+1) 4

I just hope NHL.TV carries it. Not sure I have all the ESPN extraneous drivel channels. 

I will watch. I win tonight will be big.  They played a goid game in Boston.  Tucka and our crappy PK were 5he difference.  We can beat the Panthers.  

But first, GO BILLS!   Must win at New Era. 

Mmm. Lets see. Beautiful cloudless day. Touque weather but a crispness in the air that puts a skip in my step. Wife wants to go for a hike. Happy wife/happy life. Do I destroy this inner peace by watching the trainwreck that is the Buffalo Sabres ? Sure why not. I’ll go for the hike but steer her back so as to hit that train just before the 2 pm start. A glutton for punishment I am.

Go Sabres !

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.