Practice Lines 11/23/19

Brawndo

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

It's not as egregious when Johansson is healthy and when Jack and Sam are winning their line matchups (which is more common over the last few weeks than the first few). 

I still want Jack-Jeff, of course.

Many have conveniently forgotten one of our best players being injured 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, inkman said:

Many have conveniently forgotten one of our best players being injured 

It's a shame there's so much at stake with a player who has a demonstrable recent history of missing a lot of time - his last season without a significant injury was when Bylsma was still here

And FWIW we lost the last 5 games he appeared in

1 hour ago, Derrico said:

It really is incredible.

Out of those pairings I think I sit Risto and Bogo but tough to do if you’re trying to move Risto.

McCabe has an A, and Risto is being shopped.  Only reason that might prevent them from being scratched.  
I’m with @woods-racer on the experiment.  See what happens.  What’s the worst thing that happens?   They lose?

3 hours ago, Brawndo said:

The first sentence is relevant here when assigning blame

Maybe.

However, I thought we weren't going to look at the past to drive the future...Ralph?  What gives, Krueger?  Either we look at the past and use it to drive what you're doing, or you start with a blank slate, like you keep saying. If RK is being honest, that's not the reasoning behind putting Bogo and Dahlin together.  

I know it's ridiculous, but this is what RK has been saying.  

1 hour ago, ... said:

Maybe.

However, I thought we weren't going to look at the past to drive the future...Ralph?  What gives, Krueger?  Either we look at the past and use it to drive what you're doing, or you start with a blank slate, like you keep saying. If RK is being honest, that's not the reasoning behind putting Bogo and Dahlin together.  

I know it's ridiculous, but this is what RK has been saying.  

Not ridiculous but a good question.  I believe that RK is honest and a man of very high integrity.  However, the team is mired in a long losing streak.  As a good coach he is looking at all options.  Even checking for anything positive from last year.

Now that opinion does not address the Skinner-Eichel combination.  I cannot understand that.  They were productive last year.  To me, why wouldn't RK try it - a couple of goals might be the result.  I remember seeing them play 5 on 5 this year but it was only for a couple of shifts.  Bottom line - I have complete faith in RK.  There must be a reason.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.