GDT: 11/21/19 Sabres @ Bruins, 7 p.m. EST, MSG WGR

LGR4GM

Just now, Kruppstahl said:

That's the thing.  There is no way in the world this team will string together efforts of this caliber on a consistent basis.  None.

Yeah I get it that's how it feels after how long its been however since we are against the cap and I am a fan I am still giving RK a chance to see what he can get out of these players. 

If you think coaching doesn't matter or RK is wrong guy than nothing will change. 

He did make some changes. I saw his press conferences where he said they still need to coach and work with the players to cement the way they are trying to get them play. He said they were finally at a point where they felt they could start to alter the line ups and do some things and they looked better. 

So will it last, dunno but I'm going to continue to watch and hope for the best.. 

They up against the cap so no help is coming unless there's a an equivalent player for player trade out there. Everyone says its going to take more than one player.

Just now, MODO Hockey said:

Well, atleast the hype for mr kruger s cooling off. thank god for that.

Now go hire a real coach

There is no end in sight.  Within the next two to three weeks the arena will start being emptier and emptier.  Terry is going to be forced to clean house yet again.  

Just now, hockeyhound said:

Is it just me, or are we talking about a 80 game season. give these guys a chance.

Trying to get to the playoffs is a goal worth pursuing. They're building on something and it's a much better foundation then years past.

Let's Go Buffalo!

I wish I had your optimism.  I’ll be surprised if they win 4 games in December but you never know

3 minutes ago, hockeyhound said:

Is it just me, or are we talking about a 80 game season. give these guys a chance.

Trying to get to the playoffs is a goal worth pursuing. They're building on something and it's a much better foundation then years past.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Still working on the foundation.  Maybe they need a new general contractor.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

2 defensemen scored tonight. Both the PP and PK need to be addressed.

Male the deal for Jankowski if that's what it is Botterill, and find a top 6 RW'er that can pot the puck.

Jankowski has 0 goals and 0 points in 21 games while averaging 10 minutes a game. 

We we have enough Jankowski’s on this team. 

• Like (+1) 2

If anything, the solid effort should prove to anyone involved that this team deserves help, deserves substantial forward upgrades. I know there are rumours that Botterill is working his little phone off to get something done, but it actually needs to happen, soon, and it needs to be substantial. 

Edited by Thorny

2 minutes ago, hockeyhound said:

Is your life really fine? Life is bigger than sports. Look up brother he is coming in the clouds.

I have no idea why you brought my personal life into this smh..  This is a sports forum talking about our hockey team which is terrible right now lol.  Can we stay on topic? My life is not run by Buffalo sports teams.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, MODO Hockey said:

Well, atleast the hype for mr kruger s cooling off. thank god for that.

Now go hire a real coach

Meh. I’m not at the point 6 weeks into the season, to make a definitive decision that he’s not a good coach. I’ll leave that to others who want to knee jerk in that direction. And if you or others like it or not, RK is staying the head coach for at least the entire season. Perhaps even longer... buckle up... lol.

1 hour ago, hockeyhound said:

Let's Go Buffalo!

The Sabres have gone twelve years without winning a playoff series.

Can you please tell us when these efforts to build on something will pay off?

None of us are getting any younger.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.