Mike Babcock Fired by Leafs

Brawndo

On 11/21/2019 at 7:55 AM, Derrico said:

I live in the great Satan and have many firiends and family who are leaf fans and this is not the sentiment I have received at all.  There were rumours he could be on the hot seat but the ones I spoke to blame the players and Dubas more than Babs.  Many think he should still be the coach.

Everyone I have talked to seemed to think it was time to get rid of him and weren't shocked it happened (there's been rumored riffs between him and Dubas), but most were shocked at it happening during a road trip. I figured he was gone at the end of the season when they lose in the 1st round of the playoffs, guess Leafs management figured with the 6 game slide that they wouldn't get the chance to have a 1st round exit this year.....

On 11/23/2019 at 8:46 AM, PASabreFan said:

My Dearest RaKru,

Last night I made a terrible mistake. Because pics were taken and you will surely see them, I offer this apology now. I met up with Mike Babcock in a seedy tavern in Hamilton and one thing led to another. After placing a burlap sack over his head, I drove up and down the QEW, three times.

It meant nothing to me.

You are still my one and only.

Yours,

—P

Hit me back, just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is Stan. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.