GDT: 11/19/19 Minnesota @ Buffalo, 7 p.m. EST

SwampD

7 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

There was a time when something like that woulda have resulted in Basil McRae or Shane Churla or Willi Plett going nuts and we would have had an exciting game on our hands. 

That time is long gone.

Instead we get to watch some skating around for 20 minutes with very little passion.  Like a silver ballet.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

IMHO a very snarky Bills Shout! chant from the crowd, led by one heroic leatherlung. I'm not sure how far off we are from a full-on fan revolt. Attendance is down this year. Something is going to have to give.

Agree PA. Living in the Metro DC area I see how a major sports franchise (Redskins) has finally completely lost its always loyal fan base.  I thought I would never see it, but born & bred multi-generational Skins fans have turned hostile and now completely apathetic.  My fear is that is what could happen in Buffalo soon if something doesn't change soon.  I don't think we can wait until the trade deadline either.  #DoSomethingNowJason

4 minutes ago, Curt said:

They went into the corner together, both chasing the puck, pushing each other pretty rough the whole way.  As they came out of the corner Jack dropped the gloves and started punching Ek, who didn’t know what to do and never did drop the gloves.

Jack is pissed.

I gained a lot of respect for jack after that. This team needs to be blown up. Jack, dahlin, maybe skinner are only untouchables

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jävə Keith said:

Agree PA. Living in the Metro DC area I see how a major sports franchise (Redskins) has finally completely lost its always loyal fan base.  I thought I would never see it, but born & bred multi-generational Skins fans have turned hostile and now completely apathetic.  My fear is that is what could happen in Buffalo soon if something doesn't change soon.  I don't think we can wait until the trade deadline either.  #DoSomethingNowJason

I completely agree with this statement.  I don’t see anyone wearing redskins gear , they’re chanting “sell the team”, and not showing up to games. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.