GDT: 11/19/19 Minnesota @ Buffalo, 7 p.m. EST

SwampD

1 minute ago, jad1 said:

That or he's spent most of the season playing on a line with Sobotka, who, interestingly enough, our idiot GM and soccer-boy coach believe is a NHL-caliber top-6 winger.

That absolutely defies all logic.  I have no idea how Sobotka can still be on this team.  None.

Just now, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Sobotka has been broken for a week and half and he's still getting blamed.

He's not getting blamed there, he's being used as an example for our GM's roster malpractice. 

A more relevant example to what we're seeing today is that 4 forward injuries have us playing the 7D everyone assumed would be in Rochester all year at forward, while we're benching Scandella, who has been our second best D this year, or Miller, who has been one of our best 4. 

• Like (+1) 2

Rayzor needs to give up.  The period ended 3-0.  The Sabres as a team did not respond to Eichel’s fight.  They survived a 4 minute PK and then went back to sleep.  

There is no comeback here.  I hope I am wrong, I really do. I want to tell you all that  I misjudged the character of this team.   

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.