GDT: 11/19/19 Minnesota @ Buffalo, 7 p.m. EST

SwampD

3 minutes ago, Curt said:

Jack is super pissed.  First the fight then he is trying to one man show on the PP.

Can someone else on this team score a F-ing goal?

No, no they can’t.  I’d like to see Jack punch Erod into the AHL where he belongs.

Edited by Beer

Just found an article where Nathan Baeulieu said it was mentally degrading playing in Buffalo. Yikes. And he agreed with ROR fully.

I feel for you folks who live in Western NY and have to listen to that. I’m a fan of over 40+ but it can’t be easy for locals who actually pay to see them play.

1 minute ago, Sidc3000 said:

This franchise was 4th in all time regular season win percentage when it was purchased in 2011. I believe it had one of the highest percentages of seasons in the playoffs too.

Incredible 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Just now, darksabre said:

But really though, what happened? 

They went into the corner together, both chasing the puck, pushing each other pretty rough the whole way.  As they came out of the corner Jack dropped the gloves and started punching Ek, who didn’t know what to do and never did drop the gloves.

Jack is pissed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Let me guess. Jack got a 4 minute penalty because the other has no balls to drop the gloves. More like Minnesota Soy Boys.

There was a time when something like that woulda have resulted in Basil McRae or Shane Churla or Willi Plett going nuts and we would have had an exciting game on our hands. 

That time is long gone.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.