GDT: 11/19/19 Minnesota @ Buffalo, 7 p.m. EST

SwampD

3 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Why does the girl look so happy? Doesn't she know she's about to watch the Sabres? Or is it because she's about to see Foligno play?

Umm, is it because for once she doesn't have to run the camera while Woody does his just bought a Toyota imitation. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, #freejame said:

I’m concerned you’re right. The good news is I’m rapidly losing interest so I likely won’t be around to see it. Its crazy that this season is seemingly going to be the straw that breaks the camels back for me, I was very hopeful. 

It’s amazing in today’s sporting world that a team can pretty much be done at the quarter pole.

As I age it becomes easier and easier to not care and focus on other things. As I say , when you’re team sucks, no stress. I haven’t had any Sabres stress for years. In fact, most of teams have sucked lately aside from Dodgers (it’s only baseball though so).

I did notice it seemed very quiet when I watched the game on the tube last week.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.