Practice Lines 11-18-19

Brawndo

We need a complete restructuring on the forward lines.  VO isn’t adding anything to Jack’s line right now.  Let him play on the 3rd line with Asplund as his center and move Mitts to RW.  

Move Skinner back to Jack’s LW and let ERod center Reinhart and Sheary.  Let Vesey go to Jack’s RW to see if we can get him going

Skinner Jack Vesey

Sheary ERod Reinhart

VO Asplund Mitts

Z Lazar warm body

This maybe rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic but what RK has tried isn’t working.  Time to try something else.

Time to sign Pommers

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

15 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

RK’s latest roster not working either. Again time for drastic measures.  Can we call up Cozens for an emergency 9 games?

The time for drastic measures was when you were yelling at us for not being happy with the roster and GM in July/August!

Edited by Randall Flagg
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

RK’s latest roster not working either. Again time for drastic measures.  Can we call up Cozens for an emergency 9 games?

Maybe it's because the roster your guy Botterill assembled is a roster without a winning combination? Krueger should absolutely change up the top two lines, but it really won't matter all that much. The team needs forward talent just as badly as it did before the season began. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Maybe it's because the roster your guy Botterill assembled is a roster without a winning combination? Krueger should absolutely change up the top two lines, but it really won't matter all that much. The team needs forward talent just as badly as it did before the season began. 

Botterill failed. 

This team is a disgrace.

59 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Reesto's minutes have been creeping up. I think tonight puts his yearly average over 24. 

God I wish I remembered who got on me for suggesting that I'd believe in a reduced Risto role when I saw it for the first time

Don’t remember if I pushed back on you specifically, but I’m sure surprised and disappointed with his TOI.  It hasn’t really crept up though. It started high and stayed high, inexplicable considering the depth on D.

11 hours ago, Curt said:

Don’t remember if I pushed back on you specifically, but I’m sure surprised and disappointed with his TOI.  It hasn’t really crept up though. It started high and stayed high, inexplicable considering the depth on D.

I don't think it was you! They were just sassy enough that I want to rub it in their face. Alas, I never will be able to

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.