Tage Thompson Called Up

Brawndo

19 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

How on Earth is that not interference? Contact to the head and it happened literally in front of the ref.

Hope Kyle is okay. 

It could have just as easily been interference against Kyle, if you want to think about it like that.  In reality it wasn’t interference against anyone.  Just 2 guys skating in different directions, not seeing each other and running into each other.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Mustache of God said:

How on Earth is that not interference? Contact to the head and it happened literally in front of the ref.

Hope Kyle is okay. 

Looked like purely accidental.   KO was shielded behind the ref.  I doubt either player saw the other. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

Interested to see how Tage looks compared to last year in real games for the first time. 

Me too.  I’m hoping he plays a stronger game and has figured out how to use his size to better advantage.  

Typically, we die on the road in back to back, we have an especially poor record against Chicago as of late.  

Maybe with Lazar, Asplund, and Tage all trying to impress and stick with the big club we will get a better result   

The thing about the Okposo injury is when u look at the replay, u dont see Kyle looking both ways b4 jumping on the ice. Thats 1 of the 1st things u learn & for some reason he just didn't do it. So yeah its unfortunate but was also avoidable if he just shows more awareness to whats going on around him. Why he didn't is anyones guess.

Regardless i hope he's alright & i look forward to seeing what Tage can do.

If Lazar, Asplund, Tage can have some success, it'll be a big boost to our team & we surely need it. Can't count on Jack to score 4 goals every night but if we could i'd take it ?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.