GDT: 11/16/19 Ottawa vs. Buffalo, 7 p.m., MSG, WGR550.

Claude Balls

1 minute ago, bunomatic said:

Dons sidekick Ron has some splainin to do in coaches corner

Are you watching HNIC?

If so, let me know what happens.

I think good ol' Ron needed to call Grapes out last Saturday night on the spot.  Maybe it was all part of the setup?  Yes.  I do have my tin foil hat on.

2 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

He said at the start of the broadcast he would set the record straight

So far? Not so much. (I just flipped over to that stream.)

1 minute ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Are you watching HNIC?

If so, let me know what happens.

I think good ol' Ron needed to call Grapes out last Saturday night on the spot.  Maybe it was all part of the setup?  Yes.  I do have my tin foil hat on.

Lots of words, not saying much.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Ron apologized for harmful comments and his inaction. He says Don has been in touch. He says he debated quitting but felt that would have lumped him in with Don’s comments. He wants to continue at HNIC and make things better. He then professed his love for Don and thanked him for his friendship and guidance.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Youtube ... tonight’s Coach’s Corner.

I am watching the HNiC feed.   Ron MacLean just gave a most remarkable eulogy, celebration, summary of the past week and Don Cherry.  He spoke to what happened, his role, Don’s, and alluded to the network’s.   He celebrated Cherry and made it clear, at the same time, that what had to happen did happen.  MacLean spoke of friendship, love, and human beings.  No preaching, no criticism.  Duality, humanity.

He nailed it ....  

Edited by Neo
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, French Collection said:

Ron apologized for harmful comments and his inaction. He says Don has been in touch. He says he debated quitting but felt that would have lumped him in with Don’s comments. He wants to continue at HNIC and make things better. He then professed his love for Don and thanked him for his friendship and guidance.

That about sums it up. Good thing he didn’t say ‘ you people ‘.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.