The College Hoops Thread

GASabresIUFAN

Obviously I’m a IU fans and college Hoops fan.  Watching UK lose last night, to Evansville no less made my day. 

I was just curious if there are other college hoops fans here? 

I will state for the record that my Hoosiers will sadly be incredibly mediocre again this season with a long and athletic team that can’t shoot.  Our mediocre coach who can’t seem to actually recruit a kid in Indiana who can shoot is very telling about his coaching and skill to run a formerly top program.  He needs to go.  So expect some upsets and some bad losses as the Hoosiers land squarely on the NCAA bubble and probably on the outside looking in again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2019 at 11:24 AM, GASabresIUFAN said:

Obviously I’m a IU fans and college Hoops fan.  Watching UK lose last night, to Evansville no less made my day. 

I was just curious if there are other college hoops fans here? 

I will state for the record that my Hoosiers will sadly be incredibly mediocre again this season with a long and athletic team that can’t shoot.  Our mediocre coach who can’t seem to actually recruit a kid in Indiana who can shoot is very telling about his coaching and skill to run a formerly top program.  He needs to go.  So expect some upsets and some bad losses as the Hoosiers land squarely on the NCAA bubble and probably on the outside looking in again.

As long as BK is gone... I can deal with your fandom

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.