Curtis Lazar Called Up. Scandella and Bogo returning to practice today.

LGR4GM

26 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Bogo practicing?

ClsDh1jUgAAazbM.jpg

Wait wait wait ... I didn’t know you can’t type the F word here, but you can post a photo or gif wIth the F word in it. Interesting rule ...

tenor.gif?itemid=14257553

Bogo will get injured again before he’s played 10 games. That’s almost a certainty ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, darksabre said:

It's too bad the Sabres couldn't call up anyone other than Lazar.

I’m not so sure CJ would have been called up over Lazar without the injury. Asplund has been a mess. Who else would the Buffalo crowd want to see?

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

We won't?

Amerks play tonight. 

4 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I thought the same thing.  Participating in full contact practice does not equal "week to week".

I wonder if this is a play by Botterill to make it seem like he has more time to make a move than he really does? He probably doesn't want a team he's negotiating with to think he's in a tight spot as early as next week.

1 hour ago, Ogre said:

I’m not so sure CJ would have been called up over Lazar without the injury. Asplund has been a mess. Who else would the Buffalo crowd want to see?

Amerks play tonight. 

He's been recalled, why would he play for the Amerks and not be up in Buffalo to skate with the team? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.