podcast

rakish

Interesting. I want to listen to all of it. Unfortunately I got sidetracked at about the two second mark when I got a shoutout from Taro, who said it took him six years to change my mind on No Goal. My conversion came in November of 2009, and I'm pretty sure we hadn't been debating it since 2003. What is control? What does the word "maintain" mean? Good memories.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Interesting. I want to listen to all of it. Unfortunately I got sidetracked at about the two second mark when I got a shoutout from Taro, who said it took him six years to change my mind on No Goal. My conversion came in November of 2009, and I'm pretty sure we hadn't been debating it since 2003. What is control? What does the word "maintain" mean? Good memories.

So, my points were more persuasive than I realized.  Apparently it only took about 4 years to get you to come around.  ?

?

29 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Guys, I really enjoyed this.  @rakish, do you have a youtube channel or somewhere that these are normally found?

I was going to list them here, for the time being, at this point there is only liger talking draft at the last draft, and this one. liger's is audio only, and can be found on my website 45b.us. If I find this fun, I will make a youtube channel. And thanks for enjoying.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think the play you guys were discussing early was Jack to Frolic. I remember both Rick and Rob failing to see that the pass actually got to Frolic. There was some criticism of Jack looking pass all the way, thus the d-man was able to take it away. Which he didn't.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.