OT: Buffalo Restaurants

WildCard

On 11/13/2019 at 8:37 AM, Eleven said:

My flights to/from Europe in 2018 did not have meals.  Granted, out of YYZ (and back), each flight was only five hours, but I would think that is a sufficiently long flight that they would serve something.

Flight to Europe had dinner.. Turkey, Mashed potatoes, green beans, salad, and caramel cheesecake.. along with red/white wine (and beer).  I had the white.. a few glasses.

Flight back had some form of INdian Chicken with rice, and a mango,corn salad/salsa. Got ice cream (belgian chocolate truffle) and then a turkey/pesto sandwhich as well at the end of the flight.  Had red wine on that flight..

Both were reasonably good.. far better than what I was expecting.

9 minutes ago, LTS said:

Flight to Europe had dinner.. Turkey, Mashed potatoes, green beans, salad, and caramel cheesecake.. along with red/white wine (and beer).  I had the white.. a few glasses.

Flight back had some form of INdian Chicken with rice, and a mango,corn salad/salsa. Got ice cream (belgian chocolate truffle) and then a turkey/pesto sandwhich as well at the end of the flight.  Had red wine on that flight..

Both were reasonably good.. far better than what I was expecting.

The meal on the flight back sounds really interesting.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.