GDT: 11/8/2019 2pm ET Tampa at Buffalo Sabres in ModoLand, NBCSN and WGR550

jsb

Pierre is the cherry on top of this turdburger sundae. Only one glimpse of Eichel so far for me, and on a big stage where he should be showing some level of eliteness, he certainly didn't (Kucherov took the puck off his stick after Eichel did one of his patented passive zone entries). Maybe the total picture of Eichel of this game is better. Hope so.

Great trick, transporting the entire KBC crowd to Sweden.

And the broadcast looks like it's in SD.

Blech all the way around.

Just now, Brawndo said:

You and Andrew Thomas would be a great place to start. 

This is what concerns me about  Botterill and Krueger were supposedly going to use analytics in decision making, so far the results have been meh 

I'll need to pull some guys from Twitter I follow. 

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

Pierre is the cherry on top of this turdburger sundae. Only one glimpse of Eichel so far for me, and on a big stage where he should be showing some level of eliteness, he certainly didn't (Kucherov took the puck off his stick after Eichel did one of his patented passive zone entries). Maybe the total picture of Eichel of this game is better. Hope so.

Eichel did have an end to end rush in the 1st that was fantastic. But I'm pretty sure that the 5v5 goal was against his line.

Just now, Brawndo said:

You and Andrew Thomas would be a great place to start. 

This is what concerns me about  Botterill and Krueger were supposedly going to use analytics in decision making, so far the results have been meh 

Obviously we can't say for sure till later, but haven't Botterill's drafts looked pretty strong? 

This season, it seemed from early on the problem with his decision making was that he wasn't making decisions. We offloaded almost no one from last year's team. I still have a nagging feeling the franchise's eyes were set on next season "when the books open up", from the get go. 

Heck, they even announced next year's unis already. 

Just now, Thorny said:

Obviously we can't say for sure till later, but haven't Botterill's drafts looked pretty strong? 

This season, it seemed from early on the problem with his decision making was that he wasn't making decisions. We offloaded almost no one from last year's team. I still have a nagging feeling the franchise's eyes were set on next season "when the books open up", from the get go. 

Heck, they even announced next year's unis already. 

His drafts look ok yes but we could be wrong. And I 100% agree on the cleaning the books part.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Thorny said:

I don't think he's soft really, he just has inferior hands to nearly everyone. 

We have a bunch of guys who reach and diddle the stick after the puck with one hand hoping they come up with it. And he is one of the worst. Try and win some battles and get some edge.

Edited by Torpedo Forecheck

3 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

The Buffalo Sabres, black and yellow, baby. 

- - - 

Jack's had several eye-opening rushes today, I think he's looked fine, but at the end of the day it's about producing. They need it now. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.