GDT: 11/8/2019 2pm ET Tampa at Buffalo Sabres in ModoLand, NBCSN and WGR550

jsb

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

If I was Krueger I would be bitching after they call that and not kucherov. What trash refs.

Garbage. Absolute garbage. ***** off refs.

Good ***** job McCabe. 

There’s always going to be terrible officiating vs the Sabres. You just have to be better than the refs bad calls and they’re just not there yet.

15 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Was Ralph telling the refs they have eight eyes out there, in response to "we didn't see it" ? 

Go get em Ralphie. 

I wouldn't condone going after Kucherov's knees, all I'm saying is that he has them too, so I don't see why he would do that to someone.

I think we may both be down a forward tomorrow.

20 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

Like seeing some fire in Krueger on the bench. 

I want someone to run Kucherov. 

We're too soft, we're letting Nikita freaking Kucherov take liberties without a response. Not winning anything until we get a couple guys who can play a heavy game.

Edited by Ross Rhea

4 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

Serious question, what the hell is the identity of this team? No offense, middle of the road defense, and no grit. How long has this team been built like this and can someone please hire the entire scouting staffs from the Islanders and Hurricanes.....

Hurricanes yes, islanders ***** no

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.