GDT: 11/8/2019 2pm ET Tampa at Buffalo Sabres in ModoLand, NBCSN and WGR550

jsb

This is probably our most important game of the season so far. Really both of these games. We're on a 3 game skid and while we looked better in our last game we still haven't managed to correct ourselves.

Hopefully the team is bonding over the long roadtrip and with all the Swedes on our team I'm hoping they will shine over the next 2 days. We need to get back on track with a big win (or ideally pair of wins) in Sweden while all the other teams in the league are busy playing more games and moving ahead of us in the point race.

Let's Go Buf-fa-lo!

16 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I definitely don't remember a blue and green Tampa logo.

For the 50th year anniversary I keep trying to put fresh items in there that some may or may not remember. One thing I'm surprised at that no-one has commented on is the array of Sabres jerseys I try to incorporate in these pics. Even in the same era, I try to pick out the slight differences in if not all, most of them. 

Edited by jsb
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jsb said:

For the 50th year anniversary I keep trying to put fresh items in there that some may or may not remember. One thing I'm surprised at that no-one has commented on is the array of Sabres jerseys I try to incorporate in these pics. Even in the same era, I try to pick out the slight differences in if not all, most of them. 

Your high art is lost on this crowd, j.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jsb said:

One thing I'm surprised at that no-one has commented on is the array of Sabres jerseys I try to incorporate in these pics. Even in the same era, I try to pick out the slight differences in if not all, most of them. 

@jsb: i'm sorry if you're not getting the appreciation that's deserved for the opening posts of your GDTs. the time, thought, and attention you devote to them are all very evident and appreciated. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

@jsb: i'm sorry if you're not getting the appreciation that's deserved for the opening posts of your GDTs. the time, thought, and attention you devote to them are all very evident and appreciated. 

Thanks for the kind thoughts but I think what I wrote wasn't from lack of appreciation but from pointing out items that may have been missed. I actually am quite amused concerning the logo comments. To me it's an ongoing joke that I'm not offended by in the least. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

I can't believe it's finally here.

Right? I kind of don't appreciate the gap in the schedule. I mean, it's nice our brothers and sisters in Sweden get to see some live NHL games, but it does make for a long week for the rest of us.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.