Sweden Logistics, non game talk, and pannies

Wyldnwoody44

8 hours ago, MODO Hockey said:

Does anyone have LTS phone nr? @Taro T ??

Sorry, just saw this now.  Pretty sure I can track it down for you if he hasn't given it to you directly by now.

8 hours ago, LTS said:

Miracles occurred. I was rebooked early this morning and am waiting for the Express train now. My luggage is in Copenhagen but should be at the hotel in a few hours.

I appreciate the support and offers everyone. I look forward to our meet up at 3 today.

Hallelujah... I'm here. Need to rest a bit though, Did not sleep well last night. 

More to come!

Awesome!  So glad it worked out.

Now, go see a win (or 2)!

?

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, LTS said:

What a day..night.. I’m on like 2 hours sleep I past 24... 4 hours in past 48... I feel great... which means.. I need to sleep. 2:35am...signing off.

coming back to my luggage in my room was awesome..

Have a good night and enjoy was well deserved sleep 

Guys, I’ve made it over the pond and now waiting for my connection to Rochester. Results didn’t go our way but I had such an amazing time! Stockholm blew me away with how beautiful it was. My friend Kyle and I closed down bars 4 times and we were up early to justify our drinking by site seeing and going to museums. To all I met it was quite an honor! I met so many amazing Swedish people in the week I was there. But essp Trettioatta, Modo, Woody and LTS. Hope everyone got home or will get home safe. Thanks again!! 

• Thanks (+1) 1

I’m done tomorrow morning... or at midnight for you east coasters.

i don’t want to go... but I can’t afford to stay...it ain’t cheap here... perhaps if I lived in a place that paid for the adjusted economy? Oh well.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.