GDT: 11/1/19 Buffalo at Washington, 7:00 pm ET, MSG, NHL & WGR 550

That Aud Smell

Just now, Thorny said:

Again, Jack's turnover was worse. It wasn't even CLOSE to being completed. Dahlin's was at least close, and no one was covering for him. 

If Jack is still doing it this far in, I don't think we should expect it to ever totally go away for Dahlin.

I don't care about Jack's turnover 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, MODO Hockey said:

woah, just realised you guys dont have wintertime so i missed that the game had started, rip ullmark? 

We do starting tomorrow night / Sunday morning at 2:00 AM.  The whole time change thingie is just plain stupid.  Give me summer time / daylight time all the time.

2 minutes ago, ... said:

There is no f#$king way Dahlin or any player can be singled out for the aggregate results of this period. Sure, each one has had bum plays, but this here is coaching and GMing.

THANK YOU

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

I don't care about Jack's turnover 

^ ^ ^ 

4 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

This is getting embarrassing...

Edited by Thorny

Jack's turnover was way dumber than Dahlin's. Dahlin barely missed a one-timer that would have been an easy goal for Skinner, it was actively trying to make a play with a high percent chance of success, his aim was just slightly off. 

On the other hand who knows what Jack was doing 

Edited by Randall Flagg
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.