GDT: 11/1/19 Buffalo at Washington, 7:00 pm ET, MSG, NHL & WGR 550

That Aud Smell

2 minutes ago, Nitro60 said:

This team needs to learn to play physical in their own end.  Win battles along the boards.  And how to clear the zone smartly.  Washington is too good to make these bad and soft plays 

As much as I like Krueger, I think that most of these players would have benefited playing under a dinosaur coach for a couple of seasons.  This team lacks fundamentals.

Edited by jad1
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

One hockey loss is like giving up a long scoring drive in an NFL season

I'm not sure why I keep making these comparisons, just had the calculator out

We have been on a steady decline since games one and two unfortunately. Gotta start incrementally improving our play again

With the exception of the Dallas game I agree.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

One hockey loss is like giving up a long scoring drive in an NFL season

I'm not sure why I keep making these comparisons, just had the calculator out

We have been on a steady decline since games one and two unfortunately. Gotta start incrementally improving our play again

I’d argue our play has been incrementally slipping each game.  Ralph needs to change the trajectory.

Edited by Beer

I think tomorrow I’d slide Victor into ERod’s spot and try Vesey with Jack and Sam.

And Montour for Gilmour. Even though John doesn’t really deserve to come out, it’s the best thing for the team long-term. Maybe Montour can settle Dahlin down?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

I think tomorrow I’d slide Victor into ERod’s spot and try Vesey with Jack and Sam.

And Montour for Gilmour. Even though John doesn’t really deserve to come out, it’s the best thing for the team long-term. Maybe Montour can settle Dahlin down?

Let Rasmus watch from the box if Montour plays.  He needs it.  Let him talk with the coaches up there and get a different perspective.

9 minutes ago, Ogrish said:

Krueger needs to sit dahlin in the corner for a while and let him think about what he did.

The kid is looking lazy, needs a slap.

Respectfully, I don't think laziness is an issue, at all. 

He looks like his confidence is shot in the defensive end. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.