That Aud Smell

6 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Also the official Flagg Sabres defenseman rating for this season is as follows:
1.) Jokiharju
2.) Gilmour
3.) Scandella
4.) The rest are tied 

Who on earth woulda predicted that 

To start the season Risto and McCabe were all the rage.  Then Scandy, now Joker and Gilmour.  

Long season with ebbs and flow.  

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

I would put VO on Mitts’s Wing. He won’t see the other teams top lines as much and it will give him a chance to learn to create space at the NHL Level during 5v5 Play 

Absolutely right,  he could help Mitts too.  He is not line 1 ready and gets too much ice on 5v5.  

Edited by Pimlach

2 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

I would put VO on Mitts’s Wing. He won’t see the other teams top lines as much and it will give him a chance to learn to create space at the NHL Level during 5v5 Play 

VO had a couple shifts with Mitts and Sheary a few games back and they almost scored like three times, I'd be down. 

I was delayed and couldn't catch the game from the beginning.  I was going to watch it on delay but they I saw the score by mistake and figured I didn't want to watch that crap, so now I'm watching live.

So do we suck that bad, or has it been bad bounces or do we suck that bad or what?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.