Risto to Right Wing??

John Tucker

15 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I'm sorry did I just see a suggestion that Rasmus Dahlin should be moved to forward? 

giphy.gif

And this one, I don't understand.  It's a skeleton punching a mirror.  What information and/or emotion am I supposed to derive from this?

5 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Ok, so it's Ann Coulter punching a mirror.  What am I supposed to derive from it?

Not Ann Coulter, it's clearly Kellyanne Conway.    Evidenced by the lack of a reflection as she approaches the mirror.   The mirror is a metaphor for the the barrier between the media and the White House.  She passes through this because she currently blurs the lines between the two.   Then the breaking of the mirror represents her clear violation of the Hatch Act, or  a Law prohibiting the Federal employees  in the Executive Branch from engaging in  political  activity.    But I'm stumped how this relates to Risto as well. 

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

Not Ann Coulter, it's clearly Kellyanne Conway.    Evidenced by the lack of a reflection as she approaches the mirror.   The mirror is a metaphor for the the barrier between the media and the White House.  She passes through this because she currently blurs the lines between the two.   Then the breaking of the mirror represents her clear violation of the Hatch Act, or  a Law prohibiting the Federal employees  in the Executive Branch from engaging in  political  activity.    But I'm stumped how this relates to Risto as well. 

Pls confine this crapola to the politics club.  Thanks.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, John Tucker said:

Thanks, I appreciate it!  It's pretty simple actually, don't read this thread, don't comment on it, and move on to the next one.  You'll live longer.  All I'm doing is tossing an idea out there.  It's not any less crazy than the idea of bringing in a coach from the soccer ranks!

That guy is the arbiter of what can be legitimately posted in terms of content, and what is simply "dumb". That's his role around here apparently. 

Or he's an A-hole. 

14 hours ago, Eleven said:

The Sabres will get more out of Ristolainen than they ever did out of John Tucker (if they haven't already).  IIRC, the Sabres actually traded John Tucker and cash for...John Tucker.

John Tucker is a classic random Sabre name to pull out of nowhere that perfectly sums up where this franchise has been most of its life.  Too many John Tuckers around here over the years.

1 hour ago, nfreeman said:

Pls confine this crapola to the politics club.  Thanks.

Well, it does belong in the politics club, certainly, but I'm not so sure it's "crapola."  Especially since, according to the title, this is a right wing thread.

Edited by Eleven
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.