GDT: 10/25/19 Sabres at Red Wings, 7:30pm ET, MSG, WGR

darksabre

I don't like this, another sloppy disjointed effort for the start what should be a keep it simple road game.

Get it out, get it deep, get it to the net when you can, get to the net for rebounds...Thats what Detroit is doing and we should as good or better at it .. 

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, BagBoy said:

Yes, I am.  They are funny.  Talking about liquid lunches that last til the next morning and other crazy stuff.  But honestly, their take on what is actually happening in this game has seemed a little off on multiple occasions.  

Yeah that's part of what you get with Mickey.  I just find him very entertaining.  He always sounds like he is half in the bag slurring his words and what not. It's just how he talks though.

I enjoyed their comments about Ralph.  It's always nice to get the other guy's perspective on what's going on with the Sabres, if the broadcasters are not terrible.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

Yeah that's part of what you get with Mickey.  I just find him very entertaining.  He always sounds like he is half in the bag slurring his words and what not. It's just how he talks though.

Maybe time to switch over to Fox Sports Detroit.  I lived in Detroit for 6 years and enjoyed me some Mickeyisms.

1 minute ago, bunomatic said:

Dahlin seemed to be doing some swimming again.

I guess he picked the wrong sport.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.