GDT: 10/24/19 Sabres @ Rangers, 7pm ET, MSG and WGR550

LGR4GM

Just now, GASabresIUFAN said:

I just turned it off.  Embarrassing

Yep can't watch this. not sure where we went off the tracks but now we have some real adversity to see how they and RK respond... Needed to happen so sooner than later is the positive I'll take from this.

As far as this game game goes good riddance good night. 

6 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Then why didn't you?

What are you driving at?

8 minutes ago, Thorny said:

hey @PASabreFandid you see that puck was sticked twice by the rags with no whistle?

bit of a call back to an earlier discussion

Has there been a rule change or tweak? If I had to guess the league wants to keep delayed penalties going to promote scoring. Are you telling me those touches wouldn't have been whistled down in years past? In fact, a helluva lot less than that used to end the play.

Just now, PASabreFan said:

What are you driving at?

Has there been a rule change or tweak? If I had to guess the league wants to keep delayed penalties going to promote scoring. Are you telling me those touches wouldn't have been whistled down in years past? In fact, a helluva lot less than that used to end the play.

I feel like it's been this way for a while but that's purely my recollection. 

I kept us stacked with guys that could throw’em.  

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

There is 0 doubt in my view now, Buffalo needs to bring in a couple of big bodied players with speed. They are getting manhandled. 

Not easy to find big body with speed and skill.  Perhaps Cozens and Tage someday? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.