GDT: 10/22/19 Sharks at Buffalo, 7pm ET, MSG and WGR550

jsb

13 minutes ago, Thorny said:

I remember PA was quick to jump down my throat when I mentioned Risto's bad play. Being on tippy toe to mention Dahlin's is in vogue though, right guys?

No. What's in vogue is everyone lining up to get on their knees to "praise" the kid.  The coach seems to get his limitations, maybe the fanbase will catch on.  

Thank God I'm not watching this one. If they lose this one, i would say  this team's talent is closer to the last 4 games. 

I just wish Eichel was more than what he is.....a very good player but a guy who disappears for games at a time. I just didn't think that would ever be him when drafted.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, CallawaySabres said:

Thank God I'm not watching this one. If they lose this one, i would say  this team's talent is closer to the last 4 games. 

I just wish Eichel was more than what he is.....a very good player but a guy who disappears for games at a time. I just didn't think that would ever be him when drafted.

It is concerning.

Just now, Ogrish said:

Sabres are just getting out hustled...

Its like a bad flashback

It's always that first game back home after the west coast road trip...

Seems to usually bite us in the ass.

Sabres better pick it up because I don't see us coming back from a 3 goal deficit.  

Next goal is big.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, darksabre said:

This is a pretty typical pattern from this team. Win a few games, get confident, make things too complicated, have it blow up in their faces. 

I think we look fine. One deflection goal and a terrible McCabe pass is all

Also don't see the hand-wringing over Oloffsson either honestly

Just now, darksabre said:

Correct. And they look brutal so far. They'll have to go into the intermission and get the ol' "simplify things" speech and see if they come out ready for the second. 

Brutal is such a stretch

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.