GDT: 10/22/19 Sharks at Buffalo, 7pm ET, MSG and WGR550

jsb

Just now, dudacek said:

Lucky deflections there.

San Jose needs a team barber.

Agree. The novelty is worn off they just look unkempt now lol 

Just now, inkman said:

Should I mention who's extraordinarily weak play on the puck led to that goal?

Who's weak play was worse, Miller's or Dahlin's? Both were really really weak

4 minutes ago, inkman said:

Should I mention who's extraordinarily weak play on the puck led to that goal?

I remember PA was quick to jump down my throat when I mentioned Risto's bad play. Being on tippy toe to mention Dahlin's is in vogue though, right guys?

Edited by Thorny
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Thorny said:

I remember PA was quick to jump down my throat when I mentioned Risto's bad play. Being on tippy toe to mention Dahlin's is in vogue though, right guys?

You didn't mention bad play, because Risto had not been playing badly. You, and others, blamed Risto unfairly after a weird deflection off the back boards went right to the opponent's stick, because it was time to fire up the narrative/crusade again. That's a far cry from pointing out what Dahlin does Every. Single. Game.

Edited by PASabreFan

5 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

You didn't mention bad play, because Risto had not been playing badly. You, and others, blamed Risto unfairly after a weird deflection off the back boards went right to the opponent's stick, because it was time to fire up the narrative/crusade again. That's a far cry from pointing out what Dahlin does Every. Single. Game.

Unfairly or not, it was my honest reading of the play. I wasn't being targeted for a poor evaluation, though, in your opinion, it was for having the gall to actually point out what I perceived to be a bad play. 

The fact you think mine was a narrative and crusade and Ink's is not is a weird judgement. Both come down to personal opinion. 

How bout, don't accuse mine of being a narrative without being in my head, and it can go both ways. 

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.