GDT: 10/22/19 Sharks at Buffalo, 7pm ET, MSG and WGR550

jsb

I've been avoiding all things Sabres for the last week while they were on the west coast so I could watch the games the next day without spoilers. I may have to go back to the GDT for the excellent history details from jsb.

Sabres are undeated at home, and hopefully that will continue. I'm sure San Jose is going to come out hard to win in our barn after losing to us in theirs though. Should be a good game.

Thanks JSB. Great job as usual. 

Pumped for this rematch prolly as much as the players. Should be a good test for the Sabres. Kanes heated up with his hatty and the Sharks are bound to be more familiar with how the Sabres are getting it done.

As always GO SABRES !

• Thanks (+1) 1

Another Hockey night in Buffalo..

Solid work JSB getting this thing started. 

Lets keep the home streak going. 

Interesting comment  ‘“We got all four lines that have been very stable in terms of combinations,” Vesey said. “We stayed patient and we’re finally getting rewarded.”‘  

I hadn't thought much about it before I saw this but I haven't seen a lot of switching up during games most other coaches do and a reflection on I believe a RK vs. PH difference. 

I am digging the RK viva la difference.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

That was his reputation coming in, Duds.  Some people were concerned that if things didn't click Krueger would be hesitant to make changes, that it was up to the lines to work it out and that's that.

It seems like that is in fact the case, and the lines are working it out. 

It's all new and fresh right now though.  Will there come a time in the season when changing up the lines will be warranted?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.