Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen sent to Amerks

Brawndo

I am very excited about the news. I have always enjoyed watching great goaltenders more than great scorers. 

I Hope he does really well and come up this year. As much as I like ullmark, I think upl is the real deal.

I dont see him becoming a starter for a couple of years still but its been a while since the Sabres had a (potential) super star in goal night in and night out

Edited by miles

1 hour ago, bunomatic said:

I see UPL playing the last 2/3 of Rochachas season and leading them to the Calder.

Calder?! They need to stop getting their ***** whipped by division rivals 7-1 like they did last Saturday. Then maybe we can revisit the idea.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, miles said:

I found you can buy access to see the amerks stream online. I am really tempted to buy it but it's so much money. I really want to see upl play. I'm not going to watch amerks over the sabres

Miles, if you wait a little longer they prorate the cost. 

I’m going to wait until UPL is cleared to return to game action before purchasing 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Miles, if you wait a little longer they prorate the cost. 

I’m going to wait until UPL is cleared to return to game action before purchasing 

I will definitely wait.  I really want to see upl. I wouldn't order until he is in games

48 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

Have faith bud Upl will lead them to the promised land.

This division is going to be tough this year. Toronto and Utica are both undefeated. Cleveland looks tough to beat. Let’s not forget about Syracuse either. Those bastards come out of nowhere. We need 6K to be a stud.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, miles said:

I found you can buy access to see the amerks stream online. I am really tempted to buy it but it's so much money. I really want to see upl play. I'm not going to watch amerks over the sabres

Brah.  Read. The. Amerks. Thread. I've discussed this ad nauseum. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.