GDT: 10/19 Sabres at San Jose, 10:30pm ET, MSG and WGR550

jsb

Tight call on the Mitts goal, but...…..I'll allow it ?

Growing a bit concerned about the PP, hoping it comes back in to play.

Overall, defense is looking decent, after those 2 shots in the first tight in the slot they shut that lane down, just hoping SJ doesn't connect on one of those crisp cross ice passes dot to dot.

And Jokiharu, just, wow. We got this kid for Nylander? WTH? Chicago with their defense and they gave this kid away for a magic bean? Hey man, no complaints here, but if I were a betting man, someone up in that BlackHawk front office is getting that top shelf "Snow Cone" blend from Colorado in the mail...……….

Go Sabres!

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

why am i watching this espn hockey commercial for the second time this commercial break and 30th time this game jesus ***** christ 

Look at me. Look at me. Breathe. Now, what do you think about Skinner rejoining Eichel on the top line?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ... said:

I think Kreuger is to blame for Dahlin.  There has to be some method behind it, but letting Dahlin play to his strengths, offense, makes his defense look bad. I think Dahlin is doing a good job on the PP.

Blame for what?   Nothing wrong with Dahlin at all.  He is 19, he is learning on the fly.  Expectations that he plays flawlessly at this stage of his career are not realistic. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.