GDT: 10/19 Sabres at San Jose, 10:30pm ET, MSG and WGR550

jsb

Afternoon nap here makes the first and maybe second periods doable.

GDT with live The Band is much appreciated. When the Sabres play in Nashville or Carolina I expect "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" to be prominently featured. 

Krueger's preference for veterans is really quite old school.  My guess is he feels a bad season could get JBOT fired, and then he loses his job too, so he's rolling with known quantities who feel 'safer'. The unjust firing in Edmonton left scars. Player development will occur in Rochester, not Buffalo. The good side of this is Tage playing 1st line minutes in Rochester instead of 9 minutes per night and the press box in Buffalo. The downside is Dahlin at 18 minutes per night. 

13 minutes ago, R_Dudley said:

Wow do I really need to understand that to just love hockey and beer, or is it beer and hockey. 

Never mind, I am entertained with hockey and grew up Hockey night in Canada I lived it and dig it.. lets go buffalo.

Here are more relevant analytics:

image.thumb.png.36fcbc74ac25fd71ddc5195f91514f4a.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.