Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WildCard

GDT: Buffalo @ LA Kings, 10-17-2019, 10:30 pm EDT

Recommended Posts

Just now, CallawaySabres said:

I am really glad that we have a three-goal lead but it certainly doesn't seem like the play on the ice reflects that at all.

I was just gonna say that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant tell if they’re getting cocky again or if the legs are falling off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CallawaySabres said:

I am really glad that we have a three-goal lead but it certainly doesn't seem like the play on the ice reflects that at all.

Wuh? 

We have owned them all game. What game are you watching?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dudacek said:

Cant tell if they’re getting cocky again or if the legs are falling off.

Cocky and lazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a period during the first where LA had what looked liked high-danger shots, but otherwise the Sabres have kept the shots to the outside and have kept rebounds under control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Wuh? 

We have owned them all game. What game are you watching?

I would say overall that the Kings have outplayed them, even if slightly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CallawaySabres said:

I would say overall that the Kings have outplayed them, even if slightly.

I would say you are nuts.

It's not even close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SwampD said:

I would say you are nuts.

It's not even close.

Scoring chances are like 22 to 10 LA lol they've been pretty good. I don't think we've been bad though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly think Zemgus would struggle trying to score on a garbage can. He tries and tries, bit just can't find the back of the net.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...