GDT: Sabres at Ducks ?7p PT

pi2000

3 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Yea, he’s being out coached tonight. Anaheim, talent wise, isn’t any deeper than the Sabres. Perhaps even less deep. Ducks are clicking well.

Duck have size and experience... Sabres have better high end talent but Sabres have some marginal players to work around.   (see Mitts Line) 

Goaltending is a huge advantage to Ducks. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm not disappointed they are losing. I'm disappointed that they look so rattled. Now the puck is fighting them. I keep waiting for them to solve what the Ducks are doing to them. But they seem to be playing into their hands 

When they're on they work as a unit with a lot of short crisp passes up the ice and swarming pressure in the puck when they don't have it.

This period, they're playing the way they did under Housley.  Me have puck, me skate through entire team.  Me lose puck.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

When they're on they work as a unit with a lot of short crisp passes up the ice and swarming pressure in the puck when they don't have it.

This period, they're playing the way they did under Housley.  Me have puck, me skate through entire team.  Me lose puck.

Too much individual play out there.  Team concept was lost in transit to the West Coast.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.