GDT: Sabres at Ducks ?7p PT

pi2000

1 minute ago, repster said:

The penalty at the end of the period should have been 2 minutes roughing and 2 minutes unsportsmanlike conduct.  Should be a 4 minute PP.  You can’t just jump a guy like that.

The boarding should have been 5m too, and that's the 2nd time they've jumped us. Absolute garbage reffing tonight

Guys my fandom goes back to the Buffalo Bisons so  I love the old time goon hickey and the fights but those days are gone.  If we had Lucic or  Reaves In the line-up it probably would not stop the bad hits.  

The Ducks are taking advantage their size against the youth of Olofsson and Dahlin. We need to keep sticking up for ourselves and beat them with or power play.  If we lose we need to build grit from it   There are lots of games to be played   

The big advantage for Ducks right now is Gibson at home with a 2goal lead. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Guys my fandom goes back to the Buffalo Bisons so  I love the old time goon hickey and the fights but those days are gone.  If we had Lucic or  Reaves In the line-up it probably would not stop the bad hits.  

The Ducks are taking advantage their size against the youth of Olofsson and Dahlin. We need to keep sticking up for ourselves and beat them with or power play.  If we lose we need to build grit from it   There are lots of games to be played   

The big advantage for Ducks right now is Gibson at home with a 2goal lead. 

I thought Rob's rant was embarrassing. The Sabres' response has been fine.

Just now, PASabreFan said:

I thought Rob's rant was embarrassing. The Sabres' response has been fine.

It's been as fine as it can be with the personnel available, just like it was with Ryan Miller.  It's what they can do with this team.  I wouldn't mind it if there was a little more grit in the lineup, but they only have to play ***** teams like this a few times per year, so ok.

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

I consider this year as playing with house money. Cozens will be added to the top 6 and we will makes moves to fix that 3rd line.  Next year we should for sure be what Carolina is this year.  

We've been saying this for 4 freaking years 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.