GDT: Dallas visits Buffalo Sabres Oct. 14th, 3pm ET, MSG and WGR550

jsb

12 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

No sitting back today...pouring it on!

Nothing like theĀ Housley led team that would go into a shell anytime they got a lead. I didn't see the Florida game, but every other game this year they have played complete 60-60+ minute games.Ā  So nice to see. I'm starting to feel more comfortable when they get a lead, unlike prior years when you knew that tying goal was soon to come.

Just now, Claude Balls said:

Nothing like theĀ Housley led team that would go into a shell anytime they got a lead. I didn't see the Florida game, but every other game this year they have played complete 60-60+ minute games.Ā  So nice to see. I'm starting to feel more comfortable when they get a lead, unlike prior years when you knew that tying goal was soon to come.

Florida had a lot more offensive cohesion than does Dallas. The oddity of Florida was sitting kids Dahlin, Olofsson, and Mittelstadt down the stretch with the lead. This game, they're still using the full bench (and rightfully so, up 4), but hopefully it allows HCRK to trust the kids more to continue to press the action and extend the lead, rather than just rely on a planetary shield. Planetary shields never work.

Just now, Radar said:

Been Married 53 think I've lost even that.

I've been married 13 days. Don't ruin it for me yet. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.