GDT: Dallas visits Buffalo Sabres Oct. 14th, 3pm ET, MSG and WGR550

jsb

Just now, Radar said:

It would be easy to look back at last years win streak but this team looks more determined and confident and less lucky. Last year we were getting the bounces and this season we're making it happen.

Never tell me the odds, but I'd wager our Corsis and fancystats and Hammymath all support the eye test that last year we had a 10-game run of good games and a bunch of puck luck. This season, we're beating teams squarely and decisively.

Just now, woods-racer said:

Entering the third with a 2 goal lead.

Kruger gets to coach them on how to protect a lead again. That are not very good at it yet, but it soon should be one of their strengths..

Practice, practice, practice. ?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

This 3rd period is where I want to see them play better all around than in years past.

Let's pull away from them...  Last Jedi space chase style, Millennium Falcon in Empire style, Obi-Wan running in Phantom Menace style, .... you know, maybe my idiom isn't the best for this scenario. Remember the Death Star and avenge it with many goals!

Edited by DarthEbriate

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.