GDT: Montreal at Buffalo Sabres Oct.9th, 7pm ET, MSG-RSN and WGR 550

jsb

3 minutes ago, Thorny said:

He's doing the QBing! He's setting up the goals!

Like, yes, he makes mistakes. I don't think some people are seeing just what we have here. The good is incredible, and the bad will be weeded out. This is a special, special talent. 

I'm glad I'm not the one in trouble tonight.

6 minutes ago, Thorny said:

7 points in 3.5 games, leading ALL D in points, one off the league lead in general. At 19.  When he's playing good, not great. 

Just enjoy it. 

Dahlin lining himself up for Norris nomination as a teenager (voting very points heavy) and it's mostly negative comments in the thread on him, and Sobotka is praised for skating in a straight line towards the goalie. 

So you’re saying he’s pretty good??

3 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I'm glad I'm not the one in trouble tonight.

I don't know if that's supposed to be a dig or not, it's just, there are so many things we are attempting to focus on the positive for, collectively, and we have a guy doing *unprecedented* things for a kid this age in the league today, and it feels under appreciated to me, somehow. He's outscoring Olofsson, 5 years his senior, a forward, and Olofsson is (rightfully) the talk of the town and Dahlin seems almost a footnote.

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

I don't know if that's supposed to be a dig or not, it's just, there are so many things we are attempting to focus on the positive for, collectively, and we have a guy doing *unprecedented* things for a kid this age in the league today, and it feels under appreciated to me, somehow. He's outscoring Olofsson, 5 years his senior, a forward, and Olofsson is (rightfully) the talk of the town and Dahlin seems a almost footnote.

No dig. Attempted funny.

• Thanks (+1) 1