GDT: Montreal at Buffalo Sabres Oct.9th, 7pm ET, MSG-RSN and WGR 550

jsb

Just now, triumph_communes said:

Risto got stick checked on the release. It was a deflection.Ā 
Ā 

***** luck all around. Hope Dahlin doesnā€™t get benched even though you could blame him for both.Ā 

I disagree. Bench him for a bit. Let him beat himself up. Learning opportunity.Ā 

I am streaming the game from a hotel room. Ā 

Really not impressed with the team effort so far. Ā Five on five is not what I expected. Ā Then the shorty. Ā Then bad PK, bad across 5he board Ā Ā 

Risto? Ā Well I am really starting to tire of his mistakes. Ā Sure bad break, but the guy is a hockey dummy. Ā Ā I think tradingĀ him forĀ a legit top 6 forward would make us better. Ā Especially when Bogo and Montour get back. Ā Of course after that he turns into a star. Ā He played almost 9Ā minutes so far and weĀ are getting too much Risto. Ā 

So, RKā€™s idea is toĀ basically play two of the lines 7 minutes each per period, and the other two lines 3 minutes each per period?

Maybe he should consider balancing that out a little bit. ?ā€ā™‚ļø

Edited by Andrew Amerk

17 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

Risto got stick checked on the release. It was a deflection.Ā 
Ā 

***** luck all around. Hope Dahlin doesnā€™t get benched even though you could blame him for both.Ā 

Stick check a 6 year vet, on a PK, with less than 20 seconds left in the period.Ā 

Why was he making that play to begin with? Ā Ā Itā€™sĀ calledĀ no hockey smarts. Ā Ā TooĀ many minutes given to an unreliable player.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1