Lines October 8th

Brawndo

Well this is ERod's chance to show just because he's an awful practice player that he could bring it in a real game. After yesterdays game, I think if they move out Sobotka, they need to replace him with someone who has some girth to his game and not another Chihuahua.

8 hours ago, nfreeman said:

Well, Sheary is hurt, innit?

I suspect at least 90% of Sabrespace agrees with you though.

1 hour ago, Richard Noggin said:

Anyone who types that British...word?...gets a thumbs up from me. 

I actually first saw that spelled out as a word right here on Sabrespace.  I use it frequently.

(You're referring to innit, right?)

• Like (+1) 1

The thing that bugs me about Sheary getting hurt is how he scored early last year and then fell off the cliff.  If he's going to avoid falling into that trap again this year, the early injury doesn't help.  I really hope he gets over this quickly and go back to being a guy who will throw in a goal every 4th or 5th game.

8 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

I believe ERod and Vesey are off season work out friends. It's possible they will have chemistry together. Hard to say. 

If E-rod lights a fire under Vesey's game and that line starts getting sustained pressure in the O-zone that would be awesome. Difficult decisions for a coach when a player comes back from injury are a really good thing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.