Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SDS

Night Mode

Recommended Posts

I uploaded a simple night mode theme. iOS 13 looks sharp with the darker backgrounds, so I figured maybe a dark theme would be useful to some. I'll try and Sabre-ize at some point, but it has utility now if you want to try. Just choose the theme located in the footer.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool, that for sure is something i would've liked to tried, but my Sabresspace is already in Nightmode

if youre a fan of night modes/dark modes, i use a browser addon/extension called Dark Reader, that turns every webpage you view on the internets into a dark mode. So no more white backgrounds on any webpages. And if theres a webpage u want to have a white background, theres a toggle button on ur toolbar to switch it from dark to white.

Something i wish i had known about sooner, but now that i have it, its dark mode 24/7 & i love that. Just thought i'd share that here in case someone else out there would like the same thing. Good work SDS 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried it.  It's a little too..... night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love it!  Will help save battery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh.  I thought this was going to be about the first period yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice... hey SDS something is up with reactions and sending messages (pm) Dont knoww if I did something wrong... changed something in my settings?  Anyway you can check?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SDS said:

I uploaded a simple night mode theme. iOS 13 looks sharp with the darker backgrounds, so I figured maybe a dark theme would be useful to some. I'll try and Sabre-ize at some point, but it has utility now if you want to try. Just choose the theme located in the footer.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On an iPad, where should I be seeing this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

Nice... hey SDS something is up with reactions and sending messages (pm) Dont knoww if I did something wrong... changed something in my settings?  Anyway you can check?

Fixed.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SwampD said:

On an iPad, where should I be seeing this?

Same place. Just below the Twitter logo in the footer.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice and dark.  Like a good cup of coffee, except this looks more like a cup of black ink. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SwampD said:

On an iPad, where should I be seeing this?

 

3 hours ago, SDS said:

Same place. Just below the Twitter logo in the footer.

At the very bottom, in the middle tap ‘theme’

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dig it, I like night modes. If I were tweaking it, I may lighten the background *very* slightly and grey the text a little. White on almost-black is a little jarring.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being from another, less tech-savvy generation, I have this to say:

Workin' on mysteries without any clues
Workin' on my night modes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Night Mode.

Not sure why the little stars /circles that tell you there is a new post can't still be yellow, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I love Night Mode.

Not sure why the little stars /circles that tell you there is a new post can't still be yellow, though.

I just haven’t played with it at all. I threw it up there and let people know it was there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SDS said:

I just haven’t played with it at all. I threw it up there and let people know it was there.

I really like it. It's just my old eyes have trouble differentiating between the white stars/circles, and the slightly brighter white stars/circles.

Still going to use it, though. I am right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...