Night Mode

SDS

I uploaded a simple night mode theme. iOS 13 looks sharp with the darker backgrounds, so I figured maybe a dark theme would be useful to some. I'll try and Sabre-ize at some point, but it has utility now if you want to try. Just choose the theme located in the footer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 6

Cool, that for sure is something i would've liked to tried, but my Sabresspace is already in Nightmode

if youre a fan of night modes/dark modes, i use a browser addon/extension called Dark Reader, that turns every webpage you view on the internets into a dark mode. So no more white backgrounds on any webpages. And if theres a webpage u want to have a white background, theres a toggle button on ur toolbar to switch it from dark to white.

Something i wish i had known about sooner, but now that i have it, its dark mode 24/7 & i love that. Just thought i'd share that here in case someone else out there would like the same thing. Good work SDS ?

8 hours ago, SDS said:

I uploaded a simple night mode theme. iOS 13 looks sharp with the darker backgrounds, so I figured maybe a dark theme would be useful to some. I'll try and Sabre-ize at some point, but it has utility now if you want to try. Just choose the theme located in the footer.

2 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

Nice... hey SDS something is up with reactions and sending messages (pm) Dont knoww if I did something wrong... changed something in my settings?  Anyway you can check?

Fixed.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I love Night Mode.

Not sure why the little stars /circles that tell you there is a new post can't still be yellow, though.

I just haven’t played with it at all. I threw it up there and let people know it was there.

3 minutes ago, SDS said:

I just haven’t played with it at all. I threw it up there and let people know it was there.

I really like it. It's just my old eyes have trouble differentiating between the white stars/circles, and the slightly brighter white stars/circles.

Still going to use it, though. I am right now.

On 10/7/2019 at 11:09 PM, SDS said:

Android just made a night option setting on my phone. Trying it out.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.