GDT: Buffalo Sabres at Columbus, Oct. 7th 7pm ET MSG, ESPN+ and WGR550

jsb

3 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

That goal from Skinner reminds me when Jack stole the puck from Boone Jenner and scored a highlight goal (against Columbus) his rookie year.  

Edit:  Found it

That was a classic, maybe the sweetest goal of the tank/post tank-but-still-tank era. And if I had to vote, I would rank it a notch higher than Sinner's tonight, for the extra skate-around involved. 

I've noticed this year that there are a lot fewer pucks that get to the blue line and DON'T get out.  That's always so infuriating hearing RJ say, " the puck gets to the line, but not out."

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

I was convinced we were winning the cup after those Europe games that season.

Because in the 2 years leading up to that the teams that started with a win in Europe won the cup. Plus we had just signed Ville Leino and he scored the first goal of the season. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tondas said:

I've noticed this year that there are a lot fewer pucks that get to the blue line and DON'T get out.  That's always so infuriating hearing RJ say, " the puck gets to the line, but not out."

Probably because they are passing to each other more instead of desperately trying to toss it out of the zone.