GDT: Buffalo Sabres at Columbus, Oct. 7th 7pm ET MSG, ESPN+ and WGR550

jsb

You can’t pin the goals against on any one player. They were bad breaks and good shots. 

but they were playing way too much defense that period. Their passes not being on target are being eaten up by an aggressive CLB team. 

GLO line maintained possession but the other lines are struggling to. They look like they need a wake up.  Good test for the boys

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

Agreed. He had him tied up for all except the .2 seconds that the puck was free, and even then, if a guy gets loose, you want him to do it on that side of you, not in the slot. It was a lucky bounce.

Again, I'm fine with the disagreement. Obviously.

His comment at the end was derp worthy. 

Edited by Thorny

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

Good one. I don't make up reasons to hate Terry.

No, you just interpret them according to your pre-conceived personal biases.

LIke I did with Ristolainen. Like everyone does with anything. 

I never accuse you of having an Agenda and saying I'm "trying too hard" certainly does. 

Edited by Thorny

3 minutes ago, Thorny said:

No, you just interpret them according to your pre-conceived personal biases.

LIke I did with Ristolainen. Like everyone does with anything. 

I never accuse you of having an Agenda and saying I'm "trying too hard" certainly does. 

A lot of you were just waiting for a reason to go after Ristolainen. It's like my Silence of the Lambs gif when Skinner finally scored.

Just now, PASabreFan said:

A lot of you were just waiting for a reason to go after Ristolainen. It's like my Silence of the Lambs gif when Skinner finally scored.

Is there a chip in my head that's feeding you data on what my intentions are/were?

It's my opinion of what I saw in the moment. Nothing more. 

Getting a little ridiculous..

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

PA's periodic Pegula focus is genuine, and is from an angle that benefits the ideological diversity of, and hones the debate/discussion chops on, this board.

Where do I submit to find out if my focuses are genuine or not?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Columbus was taking the game to Buffalo.  Buffalo needs to be quicker and pass better.  Find a rhythm.

That first goal was pretty flukey but stuff that will happen when the puck hangs out in your end too much.

Lets see if Ralph and staff can motivate/make adjustments during intermission.

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

PA's periodic Pegula focus is genuine, and is from an angle that benefits the ideological diversity of, and hones the debate/discussion chops on, this board.

Come on, there's pages of intense analysis of Risto that you could apply this exact post too. 

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Where do I submit to find out if my focuses are genuine or not?

Anyone who isn't an obvious troll is being genuine, as far as I can tell. 

I think he's right that in general, people will wait for the guy they don't like to do the thing they say happens a lot, and jump on it. It certainly spoke deeply to me. Doesn't mean I'm not genuine, but I thought it was a good observation