GDT: Buffalo Sabres at Columbus, Oct. 7th 7pm ET MSG, ESPN+ and WGR550

jsb

The Blue Jackets may technically be smaller than Buffalo but it would be accurate to describe them as a team that plays incredibly heavy, like the Blues. We always have some amount of trouble with them, but have 3 of the last 4 points from games in Columbus. 

They've been pushovers because of their goalie situation this year. Hope that continues! 

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

The Blue Jackets may technically be smaller than Buffalo but it would be accurate to describe them as a team that plays incredibly heavy, like the Blues. We always have some amount of trouble with them, but have 3 of the last 4 points from games in Columbus. 

They've been pushovers because of their goalie situation this year. Hope that continues! 

Yes....we have found that pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow.

1 hour ago, darksabre said:

Superstition is dumb!

I'll admit, Saturday night I turned game on near the very beginning after a football game ended. I was still in blue & gray for the football game. The early goal stopped mne from putting on my new "golden" jersey.

It appears the jersey will stay on a hangar for awhile

3 minutes ago, SDS said:

I thought the morning skates were over

Home game morning skates are over. I would assume the belief is, for away games you want your guys getting some familiarity with the ice

Edited by WildCard
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, SabresBaltimore said:

I was thinking about getting ESPN+ because it carries the Clarkson University hockey games, and you can bundle it with Hulu and Disney+ now. But I didn't know they were carrying NHL games this year.

woo hoo! another (original) golden knights fan.  righteous.

to stay on topic...i, too, am impressed with the approach this team is presenting through the first two games of the season.  both had the distinct probability of being losses, and yet the sabres have essentially imposed their will on their opponents for what amounts to all but a a few minutes that i can count on one hand.  love it.

Pete: I've always wondered, what's the devil look like?
Everett: Well, of course there are all manner of lesser imps and demons, Pete, but the great Satan hisself is red and scaly with a bifurcated tail, and he carries a hay fork.
  • Haha (+1) 1

On the road again,

Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is Sabres making wins with my friends
And I cant wait to get on the road again. 

Linus's time to shine and give Carter some competition for that crease.  

Lets Go Buffalo, 3 and 0 is the way we want to go.

• Like (+1) 1