GDT: NJ Devils @ Buffalo Sabres, 10-5-2019, 7pm ET (MSG, WGR)

Doohickie

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

I wonder if anyone really tracks and pays attention to all their predictions past an hour or so after the game is done.  I know I don’t. I might be 100% or I might be 0%. ?‍♂️

That's why I have such a high opinion of predictions.  It's just self ******* and no one knows if there is happy ending *****************

5 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

I don't agree. Their defense is not going to improve and Fluery isn't getting younger. 

Check out Nic Hague.  2017 #34 overall.  Six foot six, scored 35 as a D man in Junior, solid AHL year last year.  Could be a gem. Played his first game last night due to injuries.  And of course a gift of Tim Murray (by way of the Kings) McNabb looks solid and still relatively young at 28.

The don’t have to sacrifice anything to Seattle  and Cody Glass showing early signs. 

I’m with @Randall Flagg on this one. 

18 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Anyone want to MadLibs this?

That's why I have such a high opinion of predictions.  It's just self flogging and no one knows if there is happy ending fellitio'ing ?

or, conversely:

That's why I have such a high opinion of predictions.  It's just self fellitio'ing and no one knows if there is happy ending flogging ?

I would have worked in a good feltching scenario, but wasn't sure if that would go over well ?

Edited by Scottysabres
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Now that's four of you. Did you pass it around? What if more than one of you wanted to wear it on the same day?

A lot of kids had these — my brother and I each had one.  I feel like it was 20 post cereal box tops plus $10 or something at JC Penney or Hengerers.  

• Like (+1) 2